1. Needs Analysis
• The most important part of the process is the research phase. At this stage, we will work collaboratively with you as your recruiting arm to discuss the organization and the specifics of the desired role you are lookng to fill.
• Our understanding of the specific requirements will allow us to develop a Position Profile. This is both the "road map" for the specific search and a document that can be shared with candidates, summarizing the company, history and the position's scope/experience needed, as well as an outline of the ideal candidate's management competencies, work style, history and personality.
• The Employer time line will also help set the pace and scope of the whole process. We are masters of time sensitive and critical position recruiting.
2. Candidate Development
• Guided by the Position Profile, we will identify potential candidates for your specific search, leveraging our nationwide network of recruiting and consulting sources.
• Our objective is to interview and critically evaluate the most promising professionals, thereby helping to expedite the hiring process by introducing you only to candidates who have a history of executive success and that can add great value to the position and your company's performance.
• We will communicate with you regularly throughout this process, sharing candidate feedback, complete search status updates and specific market information and findings of the specific search we are involved in.
3. Finding the Right Fit
• We work with you to identify a short list of highly skilled candidates that you will be excited to interview. Then identify and select the top two or three who you would like to move forward with to commence the interview process.
• We then work with you from the start of the search to its successful completion to include all negotiations with regards to the compensation package offered, offer letter and finalization of the acceptance.
4. Candidate Process
• We will only identify and present candidates that will meet or exceed the employer's job description.
• We present a profile/summery of the presented candidates.
• We will help coordinate company / candidate communications during this critical time sensitive decision making period.
• We brief and debrief candidate and employers throughout the process.
• We can conduct a thorough reference check on your final candidate prior to an offer letter being presented.
5. Candidate Wrap Up
• Candidate compensation negotiations.
• Our frequent communication will ensure that you remain well informed about the status of the negotiations, the offer and the acceptance.
• We will stay in close communication with both sides to facilitate a smooth and timely transition and on boarding.